Designed with energy efficiency in mind, these lantern roofs will flood your room with natural light.
- Cost effective alternative to Aluminium Skylights
- Innovative design with a 10 year guarantee
- 7-10 working day lead time
- Fast, accurate installation
- U-values as low as 1.0
- Fixed 20˚ pitch
- A choice of frame and glass colors
Click here to find out more about our Skypods
Dome Rooflights Overview
Designed to make optimum use of natural daylight, Dome rooflights provide up to three times more daylight through a flat roof than a similar sized window in a vertical plane.
- Over 40 sizes available from stock
- Competitively priced.
- Next day Nationwide delivery on most sizes.
- Patented high security factory fitted screw bolts as standard.
- Range of insulated upstand curbs
- Clear or opal-diffused glazing stocked.
- Polycarbonate Domes are certified ‘Non-Fragile’.
- Wide range of ventilation options
- Delivery direct to contractor’s yard or site.
- Available in single, double or triple glazed.
- Square, Rectangular and Circular units in stock.
- CE certified to EN 1873.
- Comprehensive range of other proprietary accessories available.
Click here to view more information on our Rooflights & Lanterns range
Many buildings suffer from low levels of daylight. Occupants and workers in all types of building, e.g. residential and commercial buildings, schools and hospitals all benefit from increased levels of natural daylight. Natural daylight in buildings reduces energy demand and provides the full colour spectrum, thus reducing eyestrain, improving concentration and increasing productivity.
Sunpipe is an innovative and effective means of transmitting natural daylight to otherwise poorly lit areas, and with the ventilation options available the units can assist compliance with Building Regulations.
- Low profile UV protected polycarbonate dome
- Roof flashing panel
- Flexible and rigid tube options
- Lower tube ceiling mounting ring
- Easy-fit magnetic, double glazed ceiling diffuser
- Ventilation option